Friday, March 27, 2009

Marriage?

See what i meant??? Women are not slaves for man. Just because they get married, the guys will be take everything for granted and go gaga outside. So, women better not rely so much on their husband even they get married. Children most poor thing can, so never never i give have children. Hahah, im thinking too much.

Chunheii help me repair my pen!!! But the tip of the pen go CHAOTA, so ugly. Nehmind, at least still can use. Haha, its $1.95 can! I hate physics, seriously. Grrr, IM SO BORED. Stupid ck dao my sms, dunno whether tomr still meeting him not. Assssholeeee. Next week got maths test, and SHIT la...

I hate sitting beside you. You act big, but infact you're nobody. You suck alot youknw, i feel like slapping you. Will you just shutup? Seriously, im getting pissed off. Just, shhhs, keep quiet. You are just attracting attention, idiot.

I want go to the beach. Things are so complicated nowadays. Must go there to calm down, and i shall be going there soon. :D Like FINALY. Everything is so wrong, but i like the way i am now. :D

No comments: