Thursday, March 26, 2009

People wrong in their minds

Okae, so there are a few idiots that go round backstabbing. Wow, go bang wall, thats all i can say. You either stop it, or confirm, someday that will happen to you also.

k, so today changed my ezLink or whatever. FOC. Good right! Physics mr shi do magic, cute sia. I was like telling brenda. "eh, you see mr shi now trainee, so hardworking. Do magic show somemore, take picture of himself show us the difference. You see 10yrs later, he still will do all this anot." See, people achieve their targets, and they wont cherish. Indeed, cherish is a big word. Infact, im still learning how to cherish.

I fell very bad thou, before my com was sent for repair, i spend all my time with family. Now that the com is back, I spent all my time infront of the com. Its so wrong, i know. Must try to balance my time already. Its hard, really. No matter how hard i try, the time for everything will be different. The world isn't fair at all. "tong ren bu tong ming"> everyone is a human being, but what you get at the end of the day, everyone has a different thing. Some may get better things, others might not. However, many things is under our control right. Its all about our point of view, how we look at things, can affect everything.

Kaykaykay, that CLEANER CLEMENT KWAN JIA HONG FINALLY TALK TO ME LIKE HOW WE USED TO!!! YAY! So frigging happy k, I love him to maxxxx!!! :X Just joking. k, So im suppose to msg him everyday or else he dunwan work as my cleaner alr. And he super sotong can, E71 also can lost. Waste money and hes getting Iphone????? Rich uh, wth. Super jealous. lol. I wanna a Iphone also, who want sponser me????

Yes, tmr is fri. And i found my maths paper. Yay. But im still not doing it. :P

I just got scolded from my mother, ARSEHOLE.

No comments: