Saturday, March 28, 2009

Retarts

Kay, CK put my aeroplanee. Message him dunwan reply. Grrr, bad bad cleaner, shall fire you. :D joking la. So when out with someone else, watched unborn(?) and scared me to death kkkk! So disgusting can, think tonight dont need to sleep already. After moviee like so early so went bowling. And saw his mom's friend or something? And ya, the two lane beside us were like PROS with the coach and im a noob. So no face la, omg.

After bowl went to granddad's house, got pizza and KFC sia. SHIOK. Mahjong mahjong>dinner>home. Bz woman uh? I agreee. I took picture of my IC alr, Freakkkkking nerd and suppose to see my ear? Wth, and finally im going to make my passport. Yes yes yes, 30MAY here i come. I need to stop thinking bout taiwannnn now, must concentrate on mid. So i wont use the com so often alr, i promise myself. Kinda impossible i know. :D

So yesterday wad kinda moody, den just nice was messaging another1, fell so much better after i pour somethings to him. Hahahahahah. I shall forget the pass and stop thinking negetively. Must work towards my goal.

I want to be an architect, buy a plot of land, design a house and stay in it with my love ones. Its seriously sweet to be able to stay in a house which you design on your own and being able to stay with your husband next time right. So when your husband do anything, the wife can just kick him out and say " I design this, and you no longer have the right to stay with me anymore." lolol. Cool leh, dun copy, have originality. Or else i will Bhb and go round telling people " eh see, so many people copy my dream sia, noob la all." :P

Dnt is driving me crazy. Yay, must go hougang chalet liaoooo. lol. My internet is crazy, keep on disconnecting. PISSING ME OFF LIKE CRAZY. Grrrr.

Ps: You live for once, so live it the fullest. Do cause you like and not doing it cause others are doing.

No comments: