Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Flunk you

Bye humans, Im so going to flunk you. I swear, i did study ohkay. But what i study didn't came out. Dang, this feeling sucks. If i didn't study and i dunno how to do, maybe i wont feel so sucky now. Ew, why AssAss so hard. Let's not care bout it anymore. Tomorrow's paper is chem. Ending darn early. As if i go school and walk back. Shiok-ness. But my study plan for tomorrow will be so pack. I'm coming home straighttttt, its geog on thurs, how can relax.

Kay, im off to lunch? Oh, its raining again. Whos feeling emo now?? Definitely not me cause i got no time eh. C:

cya later? Perhaps.

EZ peeZ, Im so BZ. Hah, get what it means?

---

I need GEOG notes. Lend me anyone. Ahhh, this sucks alot. I neeeeeed GEOG NOTES.

I'm going to fuck humans upside down. Underline and im dead. Shit u humans. And and, humans not = us. Humans as in humanities. Lmao, if you think im going to really fuck humans upside down. :X Just for laughs. I know not funny, but they might be some slow ppl that cant catch it. Ops, if you're one, i apologise den. Blar, I need to go study my chem again. Ahhh, my head is spinning. Why eh????

PS; Mr Pook wenkai, happy 17th birthday. Old man.

No comments: