Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm self-centered

From the day you knew me, you should know, I not happy means i not happy. I will never pretend to be happy if im not. Same thing: I dont like you, means i dont like you. I dont even want to be bothered with how you feel after reading the posts. Not happy good for me, happy den good for you. Anyway, people do have choices in life. You want to read, tolerate den. Cannot tolerate, den dun read. Easy? I suppose a primary school kids know this too. Yaya whatever, I may be childish. So what, im happy wad. I'm extremely self-centered. You must be saying, "wow, why this person so guailan." yeayea, whatever. I am very guailan wad. Want change me? Wait long long. Dai sai. Please, dun preach me cause its useless. I've said what i want, this is MY way of venting MY anger. THIS IS MY LIFE. C: Thanks to you, your friend got pulled down the water.

No comments: