Thursday, April 30, 2009

Biggest Fool

Tomorrow is the day. Two years back, i was a big fat fool. Believing your honeyed words. I fell so deeply with you. I thought you were the best, but you've proved me wrong. You know what, even a retart is cleverer than me. Thanks for everything. _!_ _!_

Although I promised Pook and some people to not post bout him. Theres an exception with everything right?? But you know wad, I was the biggest fool. The fattest, naive fool. From the day you left, I sweared, I will never fall deeply with someone again. Yea, i often tell people not to dwell on the past. But i myself do it too. You made me deprived. Girls, dont be farking stupid to believe guys when they say 'i love you forever'. I tell you, if someone(hopefully no1 will tell me) tells me that he will love me forever, middle fingers upp. Maybe they meant it at the point when they say, but please la hor, use your brainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Forever? WOW, how many couples can last from secondary school until they grow old. Very very little okay. The more they say they will love you forever, the more they wont. If he rlly meant to do it, they will keep it in their heart.

I remembered, there was once when i dreamt that you returned to me. I woke up perspiring. Seriously, you are one of the biggest, fattest and shortest jerk on earth. Fuck you upside down kayyyy.

----

School suck today. Got scolded by W??? for countless time today. He/she scold like some freak. people from other classes were seriously super KPO, can be market the aunties and uncles. W??? _!_ you kayy. Super pissed off today.

After school got my AVA tee, look better den last time. This time isn't dry fit which is so much comfortable and better. Happy. Shall wear it on every friday. Can earn CIP somemore.

Exams are next week, and finally, I'm proud to announce that I've finally started my engine for studying already. Can go celebrate already. Yipppppppppieeeeesss. Shalll continue with my studies already.

Ps: The usage of my vulgarities seems to be going up. Need To Stop Now.

No comments: