Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rainy day, moody

I'm back with all my homeworkkkkkkkk doneee. So fast ar? MYE next week wad. Still dont buck up confirm eat duck egg alr. Why no exam mood huh?? It seems like holiday, so relax. This is so wrong! S-t-a-r-t S-t-u-d-y-i-n-g N-o-w.

Tonight ahwu last episode. Ahhhh, I will miss him. Lololol. Who will win ar?? DYT de character in that show so slutty, spoilt his image. I support ahwu!!!!

I tell you, Shawn is sick. He has all the unthinkable yellow jokes okay. For example yesterday that joke, i laugh till peng. Too creative already he. Lol.

Todays writing test was horrible cause i forgot the format. It sucks okay. Samuel Goh should just die man. He sucks alot. He walk like a sissy, ew. I hate sissies alright. Got man to be, but dowan. Whats the problem man, yucks. He also got PMS, screaming at his for no reason. Remember that time when he allowed us to have a toilet break of 2mins. Its like, where got enough. When its not even 2mins he already screaming like a idiot. Totally disgrace himself only. How contradicting. I know, im not suppose to gossip. But you know wad, he really did those stupid things k. So, dont say i gossip, im only saying wad nonsense he did.

K, i feel much better now. Im off to relax. Night den mug. I need Ahwu. T.T

No comments: