Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Changi

I'm back. I'm sticky. I'm tired. I'm happy. I Enjoyed. I'm tanned.

I'm back from changi! Wows. The weather today is seriously good. If im at home la, cause i can sleep. Seriously, while walking, all i can think of is, i need water. Sad case la hor, never felt so pathetic before and im dragging myself. Every single step seems to be a mile. Its was tiring, indeed. Luckily im not in the uni group, or else i will be a burden to them. Hah.

So, school was alright just that it was seriously bored. PE was slacky and maths was horrible. I FRIIGING SCREW THE WHOLE TEST UP. Shit this la kay. I seriously need to mugg. Arghh. Pissed off. Sian tomorrow got chinese test, and i need to memorise the format. hah, so byebye.

I want go mac tmr. MacWingssss. :D

No comments: