Tuesday, April 21, 2009

5Cip gone

Dave, thank you very much huh. I told you i was sick, thats why i didn't go on the second day. Its during the march holiday and you dont expect me to go and see the doctor right? Afterall im down with fever only. Oh my god, you are the most idiotic teacher ever la k? just go bang the wall and die. Bang harder if you need, bang till you faint and bang till you drop. Sucha good tcher you are huh. I appreciate it ALOT.

School was quite alright. Had maths lessons after school, and rushed off to cca at 4. Damn tired. Tomorrow got writing test? Ohmy, i haven prepare anything. I din bring geog notes today cause i thought got test today.

Tomorrow is basketball, interclass. 3e3 first match is against 3e1, oh no. You know how good the basketballers are in e1. Hopefully, we can get into the semi finals and the finals. I bang people, susanna scream and scream, brenda shoot and shoot. Woo, perfect strategy huh? Im just joking.

K, im off to bath now. Damn dirty and sticky. Mugging later on, and tv-ing. Finally a rest after a long day, im dead beat. Nightz.

Edited

Finished bathing, im off to studying. Oh ya, tomorrow got to go school early. I'm so going to be panda already. Mid year's coming, everything is squeezing together. I cannot breathe, save me will you? :C

I picked myself up where i fall. I will never let myself get hurt the same way again. Understanding someone is an issue, accepting his weaknesses is another. I finally understand.

No comments: