Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We won

3e3 won! 3e3 Rock man. Brenda, WE LOVE YOU!!!! We thought we dont have the chance to even go to the semi-finals. 3e1 is way too strong. Thanks to Brenda, tada! We won. We cheered though we looked like fools. We screamed and screamed. Sub in and sub out was my job. Jeanette had a big blister but she continued playing, shes a strong girl. I know it hurt alot, the way she limp show it all. Susanna had blood clot on her feet. She said she going to prick the thing till the black black blood(?) come out. OhmyGod right?

After match and all, went home. Oh ya, did i tell you I change shirt with su. Lololol. Her House tee is seriously big. Im like wearing a dress or whatever, but she said that its okay. Going to wash it asap and return it to her. C:

Omg, guess whos bday it is tomorrow? FUCK YOU HARD BITCH. Go die la. Need to cry to ur mummy??? Go complain la hor, mummy boy. *whine whine* Goodness, I cant believe i still remember his bday. Waste my energy only. Ah, whatever, just die la. Please la hor, so fat, maybe your birthday wish should be.... Erm... Slim down at least 20kg?? LOL. OMG 20kg alot sia. 2big pack of grains can tahan my family for dunno how long. OMG 20kg den fall back to acceptable weight range. OMG, its frigging alot. PUKE! _|_ you k. Lol. Oh ya, Susanna just teach me not to say fat cause its rather hurtful. She told me to use "horizontally advantage." But for you ar... Aiyo, think also dont think bout it la. Lol.

Recalling bout last night. Someone asked me why i hate him so much. And i said "I hate him so much cause i love myself. I love myself so much that when someone hurt me so deeply, of course i will hate him la." Hah, anyhow bombed actually. Wait, right now, when im typing, i dont have the feeling of hating him sia. Why ar? But when i scold all this, makes me feel better. EH! Whats happening to me? Isit because im scolding for the sake of scolding??

Ahh, im not suppose to say any vulgarities, but since its you. Got exception la. You should be honored la hor. Feel happy. Dead freaking rotten fatty creature. Ew.

You suck alot cause I rock the Most. :BB So random, i know. Dont steal. C:

No comments: