Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy.

Im happy im happy im happy. Dont ask why, im happy. Those that know, good for you, those who dun, den too bad. :BB I'm so mean, i know. Hah

So, chinese sucks la k. However, because of somethings which makes me damn happy during chinese. DnT release super late. Im on diet today. In the morning ate muffin before going to school. Skipped recess and lunch. Until 5plus, when i reach home den eat my lunch. Ate a little, and feel like puking after that. Poor me, i think im going to fall sick soon. NOOOO!!! I dont wan to fall sick on weekadys. Im a good girl, wan go school study wad.

After school went to some rehersal and reached home at 5plus? Fun la horrr. Tomorrow gonna ask chun siang go on th stage, i got stage fright. :D Bribe him with the essay that i just did for him. Hah. i know im bad, but who cares. What if im so nervous and i faint on stage uh? Hah. Great day. I hope that everyday will be like that.

Ily :X

No comments: