Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Long long day

Its wednesday already. Time really flies huh. Another week is gonna be over, and its going to be mids soon. The chinese test was alright as we could use the notes, and i found my chinese dictionary. Hurray, dont have to waste money! :BB

Hurhur, tomorrow is Napha(?) already. My legs are aching for dunno wad reason. I hope it will be fine tmr. DnT sucks kay. For the first time in my life, i seriously hate Dnt alot. I keep hurting myself in that workshop. I tell you, brenda and my thingy is frigging ugly. As in, Its the ugliest among the whole class. Whatever, cause we are the only girls. If the guys cant do better den us, they should just jump off the buildings.

So, after school went mac with su and ppl. slacked, went back to school. Put my folio under my table, take my geog file. Went toilet. And homed. Good girl lehh? I know. eheh, i got geog test tmr. So, you know what i mean huh? Bye. And please, wish me luck. Im so stress k.

No comments: