Monday, April 27, 2009

Lame people with big mouth

Okay, this world is getting sick. The mouth of the people are getting bigger. They can just any o how say i like someone which is freaking crap. Control your mouth for goodness sake. Is it for entertaining purposes? If thats the reason, i should say. Get a life, little kid. Grow up for goodness sake.

School's fun, esp DnT. Released super early. 9.40 released already. Meaning, i had two periods of recess. Shiok right. Went back to class, put my bag and off to toilet. Waited for FnN people to release. 10++then went for recess. Gobbled up my food, and off to do my ava duty. Chinese lessons were as usual, BORED. I hate chinese. Remember i had a bad tummy ache and that day got chinese test. Ya, that chinese paper i pass. I just anyhow wrote my answer and i pass. Wow, im shocked.

Okay, enough of crapping. I need to start studying for today. Remember little kids, grow up ya? Watch your mouth. :D Btw, do slut have cakes??

Will rainbow be the nicest after a huge storm? Why doesn't it happen in my life. I want my life to be as beautiful, as interesting as the rainbow. The rain came and went, again and again, but it seems that it has been a long time since I saw a rainbow.

No comments: