Friday, April 24, 2009

Sucky food, great day

School was great today. I paid the tee already. $11 dollars only, cause school subsidies half of it. Hope the tee will turn out nice.

After school, rushed back home. Changed and off to orchard to meet mom. I waited super long for the bus, and the weather is totally killing me. I tell you, I wished that i was home sleeping. My panda eyes are getting worst. I sleep very early everyday, but i still got panda eyes. Badbadbad. I dont want to have panda eye's. After orchard, took MRT to lavender, took my passport and off to bugis. Eat lunch and went home. Here i am now. :D

Tomorrow im going granddad house fold indigo(?) for granny. 60trashbag. Hah, unity leads to success huh. I really hope you're happy wherever you are, I miss you ahma.

Yes! Breakfast tomorrow have soya milk! Yesyes! I cant wait!!!! Love soya milk alot k. Thinking bout it now makes me drool. Hah. Tomorrow faster comeee. Yesterday didn't post cause i was tired and partly because of ykw, I just want to nua. Hah, but im fine now. :D

I back to single. "Guys that aren't worth waiting should be forgotten quickly." So, lets not dwell on the past and move forward. Hah, ohya. Am i very stuck up??? Must change, Lol. Kay, no more vulgarities. Im a good girl. :D I realise this year i very suay.

--Summary for this week--
1) Test the whole week already. Really tired of mugging, i want to get good grade. I want to be perfect. I want to work towards my goal, but its really stressful. I don't want to give up, i shall persevere.

2) I enjoy writing on Astro's table. Colouring and writing all nonsense. Bryan always say that i eavedropped them. But i didn't, they speak so loud and i could hear everything. They talk all sorts of crap, pure crap. With Bryan's singing, i will wake up. Why? Cause my hair are all standing. Hah, just joking. He sings quite well. Lol.

3) I'm starting to attend maths remedial lessons. I want to buck up on my maths you know. Dont want to disappoint myself and later regret. Although i seriously hate staying back for lessons, it seriously sucks.

4) I missed both of the dates that classmates want to watch HAMSAP SOUP. Tuesday had cca and today i need to take my passport. Wasted, i really wished to catch that movie. Any kind soul will watch with me???

5) Im going to make some time out to meet cousin at tamp next week. So far, sill considering if i should go.

6) JAREL IS A SUPER NICE GUY. REALLY. He messaged me last night cause of... He is seriously nice. I didn't know he was so nice until yesterday. Lol, you rock too k? Though i rock the most. :BB

7) Should i go Sarawak with the school for the field trip?? But the place very run down. I will defintely miss home. Should i?????

8) IM SO GOING TO ASK DAD TO BUT ME A WII TONIGHT. Although i know the answer already. Hah, hes just going to reject me anyw. So just ask for fun. Miracles do happen right.

9) Im going to flunk my Humans. Great, cause i suck at history. Social studies, killed by SBQ. Any ideas how to mug for humans??? Esp History. Save me and you rock like jarel! Hah.

10) Im writing this crap now, cause im plain bored. I want to bath but sister using bathroom. Hah, now that shes done, im so going to get my hot bath and watch the korean show. Superb k. 9pm tonight, ahwu's show, VERY VERY NICE. Cause got DaiYangTian. :DD Super handsome.

11) Pook is super troublesome i tell you. Although he rock too.

No comments: