Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random

I never update for so many days alr. Tuesday was seriously a ubber long day, morning had to drag myself up early in the morning for Ava duty, 2.4 during PE and went home after school. And the super suay thing is that, i wanted to save money by cooking instant noodle, in the end, when the water just boil, the gas no more. Scary thing is that, when i turned the knob to 'off'', the fire still on. so called dad and he said its okay. Wow, i din eat for recess and monkey didi was like rushing me to school. Ran to school, and rushed to canteen. I ate super alot things okay. Lets see, 1pizza, 1mummie noodle cracker, 1tidbit anddd a cup noodle. I was super satisfied after that, and had a bottle of green tea to mark the end of my mealS.

I pass my 2.4! Hah, proud of myself. Congratz me please. Thanyou in advance. :D

No comments: