Friday, April 10, 2009

COLD

Cold cold cold cold. I'm srly cold. My legs are freezing and im a freezing power ranger. Was suppose to go ECP with family, but bcoz of the big and heavy rain, the trip was cancelled. Wasn't that dissappointed caused played mahjong in the end. I won like $5plus in just the dong feng, but after that they dun want play already. So pester mom to play blackjack instead. I lost twenty cents den i say, ma, i dun want to play already. Im a kaisu girl.

Srly, i dun recommend people to go sakura. The buffet that has the xiaoniangre thing, yknw. Cause the food isn't that nice and the price isn't that cheap. The floor is sticky till my slippers stick on them and very hard to pull out also. Thats how oily it is.

Hah, good friday today. I almost finish all my hmewrk except chinese. Ew, chinese sucks. No, i mean, chinese Lessons sucks. Yucks. Btw, i got no usable pen in my pencil case and i think i should change the whole pencil case. Shiat, so sway, i lost my 25cents ruler again, IN THE DNT ROOM. Arghhh. Second time lost somemore at the same place. Ew, Dnt room is JINX.

No comments: