Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shit life

Im so going to lose you.

Kay, i found out somethingsss and was seriously afraid. Afraid of wad? Ask me personally, i dun want to share private stuffs here. Too unsafe, and i dun want to be the center of attraction.

Lets talk bout my life. Everything isn't going smoothly for me. So what if i cherish? Cherish already I still will end up losing things. Indeed, I come into this world with nothing, and at the end of the day, i go with nothing. Seriously, i tried to cherish things around me but, I feel the pain even more cause i cherished it too much. So, Should i cherish things around me? Life sucks la k.

Ps agn; Im going to lose you for sure. I have the feeling. i dunno what i should do to prevent this from happening. maybe i should just sit back, and wait for the day to come. Am i just paranoid or wad? Seriously, can this world end faster please? End the agony of all the earthings.

No comments: