Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ava x3

Yesterday had games, while preparing the games, Zuhri come kpo ask wad we doing. Lucky got reason, or else... So, his face was srly gl yesterday k, and i seriously cannot stand his face. Become DM den yaya already. Tsk.

So, yesterday was funfunfun. While carrying the bucket of water bags, my socks dropped on the floor so ask zhangsheng help me take. So paiseh k, cause i think i got hongkong leg. Hah, atleast, i change my sock everyday, so shouldn't be that bad, i hope?

After AVA went home, and my foot had loads of blisterS. Was tired after all the games and had a bottle of "BIRD nest Drink" which is totally sugar solution cooked with pandan, bottle packaging. Still not bad la, i will buy it again thou. :X

I think my pet gonna die already. Sob, im not a good owner, shall go revive it now. FACEBOOK-ING! I haven started on my geog. C-O-N-G-R-A-T-Z T O M E.

Ps; I got tricked twice today. Happy april FOOL. Baka.

No comments: