Friday, May 8, 2009

Insensitive or sensitive

My ulcer hasn't heal. The medicine that i used doesn't seem to have any effect. In fact, the ulcer is getting bigger. From a 5-cents coin, to a 10-coins. Even brushing my teeth now is a problem. A very big problem in fact. Does salt have any effect on ulcers?

Maths was really hard today. Tuesday Social studies paper. Must score in ss or else I wil flunk humans. YAY! Time for some celebration?

Slow down and wait for me please.

---

School is somewhere to learn. After this, we will seperate ways. I see no need to get bothered.

I wondered if theres something called afterlife. After we die, where will we go? Will we continue as another form of body, or will we disappear from this world. If theres a choice, i would want 投胎as another human. Maybe life would be much better den this time. Choosing gender:male. I remembered watch a show and theres a lady that said "我会选着做男人,因为我会做的比他们好。" How true is that. But, i won't choose to be a guy cause of that reason la. Guys have more advantage den girls. How fortunate.

Actually, i feel rather blessed, being able to be born here. At least not like people in Africa, they are all starving. Want to die but cannot die, thats the real suffer. Maybe what im going through now is just a peanut compared to them. I hope, it will be over when i blink my eyes. The growing up process for me is really hard, i guess, i will learn more things. Hopefully it will prepare me for the life ahead. Growing up plus plain unlucky, this period of time really sucks a lot. How should i overcome it.

No comments: