Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When one is down.

Kayx, farking unlucky today.
1)I totally forgot bout keys
2)was suppose to do only 2 question, but i did 3
3)I'm down with alil flu
4)I haven copied geog notes.
5)My eyelid just twit, Omen.

I didn't bring my keys to school today. Dad and mom spammed my phone. So they left my keys at my neighbour place. Luckily I've got a friendly neighbour. Or else, i would be locked out like a poor girl.

Chemistry section C was suppose to 2 question our of 3. But i was so engrossed in doing and i skipped the instruction part. Ahhh, I must learn to read the instruction before doing. Ew. I memorize the things and nothing came out. Its sucks ohkay. Wasted quite some time memorizing it, yet nothing came out.

My eye lid jump or something. Frigging worried. Eh, damn zhun one okay. Well, i seriously believe in this. Cause always it twit something bad, REAL bad will happen. Ohman, im really very worried. Thinking bout this, the last time when we broke up, I had the same feeling. The fear that its giving me. Ah, this suckkkkks. Anyway, i just hope that this time it wouldn't be something so bad. 给我力量。

Aren't I unlucky?

我又初恋了。我爱你。


---
Mrs wong is god damn cute, i tell you. Cutest teacher on earth. Stunned ohkay, cant believe wad she said. lmao.

I just woke up from my sleep. Sweet. I'm ready to piah geog alr. Comeon, i need to buck up. Oh ya, is Monday marking day???? So no school arh? SHIOK-NESS, pray that its marking day. 24hr rotting time, I CANT WAIT.

ps:I have the blackest heart, and i make the most sinful curses. I hope all of them come true. Its for you, dude. C:

NYX


No comments: