Thursday, May 21, 2009

Games

Games games games. I wanna learn how to play dota. Teach me lehhhh. Thanks to Zhirong, i got the game in my com now. THANKS A WHOLE LOT. C: okay, short day.

Everybody ponteng sch today. History left me and Brenda. Psp thruout and toilet in & out. Anyw, i failed hist by 2 pathetic marks. God damn k, although it was kinda expected.

Miracles do happen once in a while huh. I pass physics, ALIEN PHYSICS. So damn happy ohkayyyyy. O: Andand the trip to Taiwan wasn't cancelled. HENG UNTIL CHAO TA OKAYYY, make me cannot sleep last night. :3 Havin flu last night, and was sneezing the whole while. Its sucks okayyy, and my eyes were swollen this morning. So fugly. Sad sad sad. NEXT WEEK MONDAY, TUESDAY AND FRIDAY NO SCHOOL. SONGGGG BO. I think M going to pon sch on monday. Go see doc for rash and get an MC or whatever, since we will also be wasting our time at the CCAB. Eating HotDogs at most. lololol.

WEIKIAT FASTER ONLINE LA. BASTARD, MAKE ME WAIT SOOOOO LONG. X:

--

NABEI, I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS HELL NOW. CCB, EVERYTHING I DO IS WRONG. I NEED TUITION, YOU SAY WASTE OF MONEY. JINWEN GET BOUT SAME GRADE AS ME, YOU ALL PUSH HER GO TUITION. WORST, USE MY MONEY WHEN IT WAS 'SUPPOSE' TO BE MEANT FOR MY STUDIES? HA-HA. MAKE ME LAUGH EH. CCB, I WANNA GET A NEW PHONE CAUSE MINE SOT ALR SOMEMORE YOU WANNA RECONTRACT MY LINE RIGHT. NOW I WANT PLAY WAD GAME YOU ALL ALSO WANT TO HUANLO. COMEON LA, MY EXAM JUST FINISH, DUN COME ACT CUTE WITH ME. CB. DUN KNOW ANYTHING DUN ANYHOW PASS COMMENT TO DAD LA. MADAFARK. I DONT GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE LA HOR. DONT BLAME ME, CAUSE IM GOING TO DRAW A LINE. YOU IS YOU, YOU ALL IS YOU ALL. ME IS ME. I NOT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE DONT USE THE WORD WE. NABEI, DAMN FUCKED UP NOW LA HOR. EVERYTHING I DO, YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY, DEN LET JINWEN MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY OKAY. FUCK YOU ALL LA, HONGKAN. SCREW MY LIFE UP PLEASE, _1_

No comments: