Monday, May 4, 2009

Say Goodbye

Xams are here, so wont be posting as often. Partly also I want to give myself a rest. I want to find the old me again. Dont worry, I will be fine. I hope. I scribbled alot of things when i finished my paper. I've straightened out my thoughts. I need a good rest, a really long rest. Maybe i should just close the blog down. Nothing seems to be right this year. Perhaps, accumulating misery bring more misery. I shall be happy, hopefully, from this moment onward, everything would go well for me. Please, pray for me, pray that things would go well. I'm on the verge of breaking down. I really want to forget the past, why cant i. Save me, will you? Wheres my prince charming? Will there be prince charming? All is left, is a huge question mark. I will find out some day, but not now. I'm tired, really tired. Shattered.

No comments: