Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Re-Opened

The temptation of reopening my blog is just too much. So, here i am. Ohkay, I guess im fine already. Life's back to normal. Going to school daily, having paper and home for naps. Really love it now. Didn't really appreciate the time I have for naps last time. Just found out tht having naps are very shiok. :B

Paper were all in a disaster. I woke up 3 today just to mug. Just a little went in my tiny brain. Seriously going to flunk the paper. Out of the 4 essays, i chose 2. And so lucky that the 2 that i din study came out. Congratz!! I shall buck up on my Social Studies. Hopefully it can help pull my total mark up. Maths, all the question seems the same to me arh. Maybe because of the lack of sleep, making me all blurr. Even coffee didn't save me.

Damn, Mids are so difficult. From the start of the year till now, I did everything except studying. Tsk, must start changing before Year End comes. Lawl, Mids haven finish i talked bout year end. :B

I tell you, seriously pissed off with the noise. Drills drills and more drills. Knocking knocking and more knocking. WHEN IS THE CONSTRUCTION GOING TO END!!! IT'S SO KILLING ME! Bleah.

From tomorrow paper all ends latest at 10.30am. YAY! NAPS!!!!!!!! But its Killer Physics tomorrow. Cannnnn IIIII Skippppp Thatttt Pappppperrrrrrrr? :C

David Archulate Very Handsome Eh. ZOMG. And facebook says i shouldn't date with Capricorn and should date with Virgo or Leo. Lololol. What the heck. NONsense. Any Oh How. Anyway, it was just for me to Kill Time. Shall not bother, LOL

No comments: