Thursday, May 7, 2009

Closed my ears

Physics paper was tough. Or else its nickname wouldn't be Killer Physics. I tried my best. I attempt all qusetion, although I really couldn't do it. I wished the paper would be shorter. I finished the paper at 9.30am, there was still time left. I wanted to check the paper, but i just dunno how. This morning, when i wanted to keep the file away, and i saw my target for mids was A1. At the beginning of the year, i thought it was really easy, but i was wrong. SO WRONG. Maths paper 2 tomorrow. Gah, Im not going to do well this time.

I haven started studying anything for my geog. Whole pile of notes. HOW TO STUDY, NOTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING IN. Shall try drawing out the process. Hah, worst den primary school drawing. That's wad my moms says.

THE KEY TO SUCCEEDING IN RELATIONSHIP IS NOT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON; IT'S LEARNING TO LOVE THE PERSON YOU FOUND. How true is that? But when people get what they want, they tend not to cherish the things. It's not that people don't cherish, thats human nature. Cannot blame anyone except the one up there.

Thanks for explaining, i understand now. Sorry, maybe i've been too sensitive.

Closed my ears, cover my eyes. This world is changing far too fast. I cant keep up with the pace. Please, slow down.

---

Time check: 7.35pm.

是我想太多了吗?我也不想这样的。也许我不该想的那么多,会发生的事,总有一天也会发生的。所以说,想这么多真的是没有用吗?I guessed, I've been too sensitive. Being too sensitive isn't a good thing, but being too insensitive is bad. Moderation i suppose?

And ya, i accidently cut myself yesterday. And i dun even know how the hell I was hurt. Its damn damn damn big. Ohkay, maybe it isn't so big afterall. I'm just making a fuss over it. But, ITS PAINFUL. I've got myself a 5-cent ulcer, how great is that. Now i finally understand how people feel when they are damn suay. I can give myself an award already "the suay-est earthing." I wonder when will it be over. Ahh, stop dwelling. And, i forgot to bring my wallet today. Don't have the habit of bringing wallet. Stuff money in my pocket, and off i go. Hah, thats me. All about convenience.

Alright, going to watch tv. Can't believe a series of unlucky things is happening, ohmy. Is this part of growing up, or is this pure suay?

No comments: