Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hot day huh

Early in the morning, had sun tan. Really vehli hot. sweat(m not an animal) perspire like some retards. At first heck care so much la, den Brenda called me. Ask me go in front. Funny eh she, dare not go behind, partly bcause Zuhri was infront. I din know, so i just walk to the front like nothing happened. Who knows i reach infrnt, Brenda say wad Zuhri pointing to us. Claiming that he saw us using our phone and wanna confiscate it. -.-

People started to open umbrella. Stupid Brenda ask me go infront den ps me for the briefing. So i went to the back agian. Suyi shelter me and some other people, when the umbrella is VERY SMALL.Damn funny. On the BIG bright sunny day open one ORANGE umbrella. Awhile that Brenda came back and we went to the front again. Flip thru her dunno wad country de magazine and saw ShowLuo on it. We were like XiaoZhu so hot. And irritate people beside us. LOL. Finallyy dismissed us from that oven. Or else i would die from the extreme heat. Really a torture.

Chinese waste my time. Hate hate hate hate chinese so much now. CAN I DONT LEARN CHINESE. YUCKS.

Eng was LILY SELVA. TAMADE, as expected, she left the class and went to the DM to complain bout the class. Fish her, really nothing better to do.Oh well, she claims that shes a PROFESSIONAL, and i can say nothing bout it. Just, NO WAY OKAY! SamuelGoh faster come back lehhhhhhh. If i have a choice, i never ever want to attend her lesson. Its a waste of my time. Time is free but precious, not willing to waste it for her. C:

DnT drew on the board in music room, with acemoooon chicken. Hah. Home after that and i've yet to eat my lunch. IM HUNGRY, IS THERE ANY FOOD? Isn't it a long day today.


NOW TAIWAN HAS THE FIRST CASE OF SWINE FLU. TAMADE LA. THAT PERSON SICK STILL GO OUT FOR WHAT. I WANNA GO TAIWAN. HE DAMN INCONSIDERATE. PLEASE, DUN LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE. WE GOT EVERYTHING PREPARED, NOW THERES SWINE FLU THERE, MAYBE THE TRIP WOULD BE CANCELLED?FCK YOU LA, BETTER PRAY THAT MY TRIP TO TAIWAN WOULD BE SUCCESSFUL. TAMADE. MAKE ME BLOOD BOIL ONLY. -.-

No comments: