Monday, May 11, 2009

Study Day

Morning. Off to study. x3

Whats wrong with me, tell me. So i can change. By the way, I'm not into blog fights.


---


AssAss Essays sucks. So many words compressed into 1 small pathetic paper. Bull shit. My head will be spinning everytime i look up. Are paper really so precious? I suppose so. Oh well, after this exam will have loads of funs. Taiwan trip, sister bday, june hol and my bday. Isn't that shiok. M so looking forward.

Oh well, tuesday seems so far away on friday, but it seems so near now. Tomorrow is AssAss paper, and i dun think im ready for it. Doomed, My history paper is going to flunk, and now even my AssAss cant save it? Thats bad. I don't want my year end results slip to have any underLines. No underlines for me please!!

Kay, Suyi saw him on the bus. And you know Girls will always be girls. But its really funny, thanks to you. Cannot elaborate anymore cause later people bueysong find me. 我好怕哟。Give you face, be honoured. Oh ya, keep your eyes to yourself. (you know what i mean, bitch.)

Off to AssAss and Ice Cream. Good weather eh. I feel like changing the blog host. Blogger so laggy. :3

No comments: