Friday, May 15, 2009

I'll change

Well, if i say im not tired of my life, i would be lying. I often wished the world would end soon, or maybe i can die earlier. But till the end of my life, i will try my best to change. I guess it a brand new start. Or at least, I hope.

DnT paper is bull shit. Every question is from the worksheet, photocopied out, and i frigging never go and revise worksheet. Thanks alot, it seems to be helping us. But you know what, i more heartpain for my marks gone now. I'm so going to flunk everything. Disappointments again.

I wished everything is this world is fair. I feel really sick of my life. It can change anytime, i can be damn happy. But the next moment, everything change. Yes, thats my horrible life. What i hope will happen, will not happen. And what i hope not to happen, it will happen. What's so wrong with my life. I tried to make myself happy by not expecting much. I'm not happy, not a single bit. Problems seems to be never ending for me. One solve, the other arise. Maybe thats my life. I'm not going to give up. 命运在我手中,我不会被打倒的。我不干心,我一定要活得更好。我永远都不会满足我现在所拥有的,因为那是人的本性。

Yes, i feel the pain. But thank you for tell me. I will try changing. (:
---


Came back after go gai gai with Shengqi, bestFriend(?). Lmao, go AMK to TPY. Go and buy wad she dan(one of the snake's intestine). Wanted to catch movie, but all the time not good. So had lunch at 4. I tell you, he damn stupid lor. Keep lose the way. We keep taking the stairs cause he claims that its a shorter way. But every single time we use the stair, the next level will be lock. After a few times..
I said:eh, i dun trust u alr. TAKE THE ESCALATOR.
He:nono, take the lift la.
I: DONT WANT! LATER THE LIFT STUCK AR.

I tell you, some people really very not auto lor. I wanted to see if i put a tissue on the table, will people still take our place not. So i left a BRAND NEW pack of tissue on the table, and we went to look for food.
" eh, if later ppl sit, i confirm go ask her gimme 30cents or gimme back the whole pack of tissue." This was wad i told shengqi. After we buy food. The place gone, a little boy was sitting there. So shengqi went over, just take the tissue. The lil boy stunned, den he started to" oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" so loudly and we were so paiseh. Thats not the worst part okay. After eating we got no tissue, but the mother and son there clean their mouth until spick and span. Wa, seriously feel so disgrace being a sg-rean at that time. Not auto, omg.

Went back tpy and bought present for jinwen. I saw him. Idk if its a good thing, but, at least, i know i gotten over you. C:

Thanks Shengqi for accompanying me today, or else i will die, out of boredness. C:

Lastly, 我好爱你哟。L-M-A-O

No comments: